KSM Capital has extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Corporate Finance disciplines, including originating, assessing, approaching and executing transactions innovatively from start to finish.
We advise on a wide range of corporate finance activities and have particular experience in the following areas:
- Mergers and Acquisitions - whether its buy-side or sell-side, our team will investigate potential opportunities, analyse the risks, threats and nature of the industry; then offer creative solutions and recommendations. Our team has expertise in both private and public-sector transactions, as well as both local and cross-border transactions.
- Deal Origination - our extensive client network is a catalyst for identifying and recommending various deals
- Business Valuations - we perform numerous valuations of shares and businesses for valuation purposes. In addition to the core valuation advisory services, we also provide discrete valuation assignments for clients requiring specific valuations for either transaction or non-transaction related engagements.
- Business Disposals - we advise stakeholders on maximising value through a strictly controlled process with proper preparation prior to sale. Our experience extends to private individuals, financial institutions and corporate divestments
- Debt Refinancing - restructuring and strategic advice to corporates wishing to refinance their existing borrowings, raise further senior and subordinated facilities, release equity for their shareholders, secure new equity funding, and manage banking relationships under difficult trading conditions
- BEE Transactions - we have strong relationships with empowerment organisations that will assist in identifying/ sourcing a BEE partner that is right for your business